Saturday, January 19, 2013

A mate.

Hi there, I just feel bored right now. So yeah, the good thing i can think now is, blogging! I did my math homework just now, and it pissed me off when i couldn't calculate things right. It's all about numbers and also alphabets. Haih things get difficult, isn't that exciting? But nvm, do it like a queen! Main hentam taram je :p

So yesterday, i wrote about some of my friends will go to boarding school. There was picture i found here, look down there!

She's Ellin! She is my old schoolmate when i was in sk raja muda. At that moment, we were not close friends. Then, alhamdulillah i met her again in smk seksyen 9. And since then, we became close. She did 'hi' me on my first day in smk seksyen 9 and i realized there was someone i knew here. Ugh flashback makes me dropping tears haha. But, next week will be her last week of school. We, her friends are really sad knowing that she'll leave us :( it's not that i want to stop her. You know, she's that person who did a good job of being a nice friend. And now she's going, it's very touchy! But the truth, as a good friend we have to let a friend to be successful right? So, if that's her rezeki, then we'll pray for her success wherever she is. InsyaAllah we'll meet again ya ellin! For the third time after a long-time-not-seeing-each-other maybe :')

P/s: sorry for not posting as usual as i always do, if you might notice anything.

Dayana

No comments: