Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A come back.

Hi earthlings! I'm back. Wow, it seems like this blog has been a little bit dusty. Out of the blue, I feel like writing today. 

I'll make it short. I'm already 18 and going to be 19 soon, this year (feel old enough?). Currently studying in MARA College Seremban and taking Accounting course. Met new people with many kinds of different thoughts and points of view. Glad to say that I am currently in the right path just like I've planned for my future. I really hope that I am making the right decision.

Talking about future, I am still trying to pull myself together to fit in my current life right now. There were so many things happened for the past few months. Both ups and downs. Alhamdulillah, I came back being stronger than before. Even though sometimes I fail to stand up straight, but I'm glad that I am surrounded by positive vibes. These incidents taught me that skies can turn dark in any minute. Hence, it's us who must learn to handle it wisely and get through it with victory. Put the ego aside. Accept those helpful criticism with an open heart. Okay maybe I am being too dramatic here. But, I am truly amazed by people who managed to get up after various obstacles had been thrown on them. In fact, my dear self is struggling to control my anger, be nice and brave. I admit, it takes time though. On the other side, you can't expect people to change drastically. If you want to see him/her change, guide them. Don't let them do it alone. If you think they need your help, lend them your helping hands. You can always advise them, but in a nice way. Nobody likes the harsh way, even you (ask yourself!).

I know that it is easier said than done. I've read somewhere; if you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else. However, remember that your happiness counts too.

Dayana

No comments: