Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Short post, I promise.

Hello humans.

It's officially 7 days till AS examination. I am starting to be panicked. What if I don't revise enough? What if I forget the formulas for Accounting paper? (who said that Accounting students don't need to memorize formulas? We do, okay). The worst part, what if I suddenly faint? Okay, maybe I am overreacting. So far, I've been doing well with my preparation. But you know the feelings that maybe you're not doing good enough? Here I am, asking whoever reads this, praying with me that I'll succeed in my future. I would like to ask for an apology if I ever offend you guys with my writing, by any means. But hey, it's never wrong to pray for others' well-beings right. (even tho actually no one reads this!) Haha.

Okay, I'm going to stop now. Going to watch The Stepfather on Fox Movies now. Bye!


Dayana

No comments: