Saturday, April 1, 2017

I am the real beast.


Yes, I've posted a post just now. But I didn't get enough of yesterday's incidents yet. A miserable day but yet, ended with a beautiful story line I promise.

It was Friday, yesterday. So, my friends and I booked movie tickets for Beauty and the Beast! We wanted to be the early birds to watch it. Unfortunately, on the same day, at the wrong timing, my car engine could not start. I was really panicked, of course. I'm in Seremban and my parents are not here. I never had this experience of calling people to repair the car engine or something before. But we went to watch the movie first. We didn't miss out few scenes, even the first 5 seconds of the movie. After the movie ended, only then I figured out some ways. You know, they say it's time to get help from your boyfriend. This is the time they get very useful even if they tend to be very annoying on a daily basis. So, E figured out a way and a battery guy came to check my car this morning. E and the mechanic also talked about some Engineering stuffs which I could not be bothered at all since I was too anxious to wait for the car to start again. Thank God, everything is good now. 

When this happens, everybody knows that I could not handle the panic and I tend to be very reckless quickly. I even asked everyone if they got a pair of jumpers or not (you know the ones they use to transfer the positive and negative charges from one car to another, yeah that one). Like, not everyone here brings a car so they didn't have one. I also almost purchased a pair of them online because I really thought that was the only way. However, I came to my senses and realized that I really should call a mechanic to clear this mess. I even had a small fight with E about this too. See, very miserable. So girls, I know we tend to get out of mind when something like this happens. Everything does not go in your way. It's okay to be like that (because I do it too, often). But you need to calm yourself down first. Otherwise, you can't think straight and do stupid decisions instead. Seek help from a friend/person that you really trust. Well at least, to make a wise decision for you. When it happened to me, luckily, I got some friends with me. Even though we say crappy things most of the time, but they just know when to be serious at times like this. Relax, and remember that every problem must have a solution. After the mechanic finished his job, me and E went to get something to eat for breakfast. At the end of the day, we laughed about it and realized how insane I could be when handling such situations. So girls, be sane okay. 

Dayana

No comments: