Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fans of Dumbledore ,


Hey people, I am watching "Mean Girls" in tv3. hee, that story is kinda mean -.- okay, change topic, my classmates actually were given an assignment by our Art teacher. so, the thing I want to say here is, me and Aliana don't start anything yet. so I guess, we have to do it as soon as possible. fuuuh, imagine we have to study for our exam which is already around the corner. and now, we have to do this assignment which we have to prepare a scrapbook and contains full information about Ukiran Kayu. yeah, we chose that topic. and I guess that we don't have much time before the exam starts. so, I represent Aliana, will complete 50% of this assignment. heee, maybe just the simple things and the rest of them will be discussed together with her hoyyeh, guess I have a brilliant brain cehh acah acah je ni -.- ahaaahh, you owe me Aliana. oh haa, and you're supposed to menaik taraf me, hee xoxo Aliana :3 ehehh, till then.

Dayana

No comments: