Friday, August 18, 2017

Miracles do happen.


Dear readers

I have good news, Praise be to Allah. 

In previous posts, I told you guys that I was going to sit for A-Levels examination. And it has been almost 3 months that I've waited for the results to be announced.

Praise be to Allah. They sent us the results already on 10th of August. I am really satisfied with the results. All my hard work has been paid off. I never thought I would achieve it and I am still clueless what did I do to deserve this. All the sweats, tears, hearts and souls I've been putting while studying, I can finally say that I'm done with A-Levels. 

Praise be to Allah. Final university offer has been announced today. Also, I received good news again. InsyaAllah, I am going to enroll in University of Bristol soon. I couldn't be more grateful to have such good support system like my beloved family and friends. They are a part of my life and I love them so much! Remind me if I ever forget that one day - maybe I will if my brothers start to misbehave. They can be really mean and ignorant sometimes, I hate it. I can't imagine meeting new people like them, I will slap them if I have to - no, I don't have the courage

As for my placement in the university, InsyaAllah I will be flying off to the UK in September. Haha, it's funny how very little my readers will read this. But never mind, just gonna state it here just in case I forget haha. Anyway, I will update soon for the details. 

The sad part about flying off, you don't get to meet your family and close friends as often as you do now. Even on the first day I enrolled in my college 2 years ago, I actually cried when my parents waved me good byes and drove away. Soon, they will see me walking away and the moment I pass through that X-ray section for our hand luggage, that will be the last time they ever see me unless if they are excited enough to chase me at the hallway upstairs - because that's what I always do when sending off my friend at the airport haha. Despite the excitement to further my studies abroad, I feel quite sad to leave everything behind. Come on, we only get to bring a 30 kg luggage with us - I start to picture myself squeezing the clothes for usual days and in preparation for winter season. Not only that, E will be enrolling in a university 180 miles away from me. I know you guys would probably think that it's not as far as being away from my family in Malaysia. But, 4 hours journey by the train is not a joke man. We will probably just wait till the day we come back to Malaysia for break.

Dayana

No comments: