Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ticked off.




Hey. How's 2018 treating you so far? I was playing with my apps in my phone and I came across this bucket list that I made a year ago, I think. So, I just thought it might be fine to share it here. It feels so surreal that I've ticked off some of the things that I really wanted to do before I die just before 2017 ended (no, I'm not dying but it's called a life bucket list for a reason). When I made that list long time ago, I thought that nah, I wouldn't tick off any of those. But, when I finally did, it made me realized that nothing is impossible if you work hard for it. Haha, I'm sorry for the not-updated date since I just ticked those off just now. 

Except now I need to make some clarification to avoid misunderstanding, probably also for me to read this post back in 10 years from now. I tend to forget easily right in the future, who knows. Regarding the Italy trip, I thought that I might end up going there soon when I'm married. But, it got 10 times better that I managed to do it with my friends and I feel so glad to share the experience with them. Well maybe someday, I'll go with someone special okay. You know, people were right about it's not about the place, it's the people who make you feel at home.

I hope 2018 will be continuously treating everyone good.

Dayana

No comments: