Thursday, January 23, 2020

2020

Hi everyone.

Oh my God, this blog has been really dusty. I have not blogged since ages. I have mixed feelings but all I know is I miss blogging where I don't have things to rush about. I write whenever I want to. There are so many entries that I saved in the Drafts section, that couldn't make it to the blog entry. I know that people are not actually waiting for my come-back haha, but I, myself really miss this. I think it's much easier to express things that I want to say but too shy to say it out loud by blogging. So, here I am. And wow, it's 2020 already like what? 

OK guys, I'm not sure if you guys are like me. But, as cliche as it may sound, everyone keeps talking about new resolution when it's New Year's Eve. Personally, I don't really have one when people ask me because I usually just go with the flow. I just let myself grow and make some room for improvement as time passes by. And by the end of the year, I can just look at my archived stories on Instagram and see how much I've grown. Because I literally posted every single thing I do on Instagram, haha sorry not sorry. 

However, this year is going to be different. I actually do have a resolution. I wanted to start new with my life and write more. In this way, I get to share with you guys about my journey and also, this is something that I want to look back by the end of the year. To be really honest with you guys, something happened to me and I've been missing in action for few months already. As for now, I am not ready to tell you what I've been up to. But, one day maybe, insyaAllah.

I am making this come-back (let's hope that I can do this consistently) because I want to search a light of new hope and start to surround myself with positivity again.

For those who are having hard times at this point of your life, be patient. Good things will definitely come. Keep on praying, don't give up. Because the last time I did, it really took a toll on my health. You are a strong person, and you are unique. I believe that there's something for everyone. It's just a matter of time.

Dayana

No comments: