Thursday, January 23, 2020

New home for the oldies.


Hi people.

My days have been so fruitful. I've been doing some productive things lately which I've been so proud about. My mum doesn't feel so proud of it just because I made a huge mess in the room the other day. Mum, it's just a process hehe. I think I did it just because I got so bored of doing.. nothing. So, to end the boredom that almost made me went crazy, I did a cleaning spree on my closet guys!

I never thought that decluttering a closet can be so tiring and therapeutic at the same time. I legit was sweating while doing that ok? On top of that, I didn't seek for anyone's help. I did it all by myself and I got dizzy afterwards haha. OK all pains aside, I found so many things from my childhood which I got a bit emotional while cleaning up. But, I just had one rule at that time; I gotta move on, and not to get clinged on something in my past. Otherwise, this cleaning spree wouldn't be a success. I have to admit, it was hard at first because you aren't sure whether you want to keep things that you love dearly from your childhood days or just get rid of the things because they don't do you good anymore. There are magazines and report cards which I obviously didn't want to throw away of all my grades records (even though some are really bad ones) and those silly poses for the class photo hehe. OK, so for something that I wouldn't get anywhere else, I keep it. And for something that I can let go because I've grown out of the phase, in the bin you go!

There are also some souvenirs that I didn't get to give people. You know during primary school, if you go for holidays, you intended to buy souvenirs for your friends. But, when you're in school, you're too shy or too late to realize that you forgot to buy for the rest of the other 10 friends, so you ended up not giving to any of them. Hah, I was that girl. So, there are so many key chains and pouches from Korea and Beijing. Got fridge magnets too. In case you guys want to have some of them, hit me up ok! Because I tried to get it off from Mom's radar. So, gotta get rid of them quickly. I can just give it for free, consider that as a souvenir from me and I remembered you. But, if you live so far away from Shah Alam and I need to deliver it to you by post, you pay for the delivery fee can ah? Haha.

Hence, moving on to the clothes. Fuh, I don't even know where to start. There are so many old clothes that I haven't been wearing for quite some time. There are also some unworn clothes that I couldn't even bother to wear because it just didn't suit my style 7 years ago. So Mum made a suggestion for me to create a Carousell account to sell those old clothes because some of them still look nice and they are still in good condition. OK, don't come for me too soon. If you are wondering why doesn't she just donate the clothes instead of selling them? The reasons why I think selling them is the best way;

1. They are not simply t-shirts that everyone can wear (unisex clothes) hence, if I just want to give them away, I need to know my target.

2. Some clothes look new and they are unworn, hence if people actually make a purchase, I hope that they can be really appreciative of things that they buy with their own money. Because, I still prefer my old clothes to be in good hands.

3. Save the environment of course! Guys, our world is getting sick :-( and I can't afford to see it even more dying. I don't want to just throw them away while they can still be well-taken care of.

So guys, help me to find a new home for my preloved items! I love these clothes so much that I want you guys to wear and love them as much as I did. So, hurry up guys and find me on Carousell app;

username: @newhomeforpreloved

If you are the potential home provider, thank you so much in advance! I love you and let's make this world a better place ok!

Dayana

No comments: