Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lovely day ,


Hey people, currently playing Someone Like You by Adele ♥ so I just got back from Shah Alam Mall with my family except my father. We were shivering because it was very cold inside there. Even now, I don't switch on my air conditioner. So, I want to tell you a story about my day. This morning, I went to Plaza Masalam to exist a My Kad for syameer since he's already a 12-years-old boy so, I took this opportunity to change my picture on the card and also the address. My face looked very annoying and funny on my old My Kad. So, in 10 days from now, I can take my new My Kad. Then, we headed to Jusco Bukit Raja. I bought a perfume since I already finished my previous perfume. Hm, my mom asked me to go to Sunway Pyramid with her this evening, but I refused. I didn't feel like going there but now? I really want to. Haaa, good news, my mom allowed me to borrow some of her handbags if I need to. Hehe, another good opportunity ♥ Hihi, thanks Ibu ♥ I am so jelly jelly with your handbags collection since long time ago. And, also her old jeans and other pants. It was unbelievable to think that my mom was a thin lady back then, even she didn't believe it too.

Dayana

No comments: