Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Old-school ,

Hey people, I'm going to study in a minute but, I feel like blogging for awhile. I don't know why, I need a backpack! Not the school type, but for random use. A backpack which I can put it on anytime I want. I know I'm so old-school type. Many people already owned one. But me, hehe still searching for it. You know, every single thing I want to buy, I must ask my mom about it first. Only then, I can ensure whether I get a green light or not. That's why I can't get a thing as soon as I want. Because, to me my mom's choice always the best of all. So, I've been looking for it through all my bags collection but I didn't find any. Actually, I found some but those are my mom's. So, I think it's time for me to buy one.


I just need a simple one as shown above. But, let's see whether I can get better than that or not.

Dayana

No comments: