Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unforgettable ,

Hey people, oh yeah I haven't taken my bath yet. Everybody is busy talking about tomorrow. What's on tomorrow? Hehe well, I just pretended that nothing will happen tomorrow. So, actually tomorrow is the first day of exam after a week off. Feelings? Of course, I'm kind of nervous and excited. Maybe too excited because this year is gonna end, I mean there will be holiday again. Okay, put that aside. I read emy's blog about me going to other school next year. 


Click to enlarge.

Haaa, terharu gila ceh ceh. Thank you emy, I'm so touched hehe. Don't worry emy, I'll do something about this. Do you think I want to leave you guys? And hey, I'm beautiful? Hee it's kinda awkward when you say that. Apparently it's not ture! Usually in class, I always be the pathetic girl who is 'blurred' or 'noob' sometimes. Hehe, you've been a good friend too emy. A person who understands all those complicated problems. You always have a solution in every problem. So now, perhaps I'll get a solution for this. Loveyou emy xx.

Dayana

No comments: