Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's October ,


Hey people, it's already October. But, I still don't have any plan for my mom's birthday. I already figured out what to buy, but how am I supposed to buy it? I thought of buying it with my family, my mother excluded. But, how? My mom always be at home so, there's no chance for us to sneak out without her knowing. 14th of October is just around the corner, do I still have chance to buy it before the school starts? I really want to give her a surprise since we rarely do it. After all the sacrifices and effort she has done for this family, we just want to appreciate her by doing such thing even though those can't be repaid. Uhh, 'tak sempat' action is a terrible action which I can't avoid on every single day in my life. 

Anyway, last-term exam? I am still in my progress to revise all Form 1 topics. Well, one of 'tak sempat' action though. Hehe, I do want to make my parents proud of me by achieving 8A's for this exam. Yeah, PMR will last on next Monday right? I didn't wish luck for them yet :') So, to all PMR 2011 candidates, I hope you can do the best for those last papers and get good results for all those effort. Oh heyy, wish me luck too ♥ 

Dayana

No comments: