Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flashback ,


Hey people, so today Syameer will take his UPSR result. I hope he achieves many A's. He's been studying really hard, I witnessed all the efforts. Oh ermm talking about UPSR, it reminds me about how I felt when it was the day I got my slip. Atiqah wasn't around and I only got Anis to be my companion when I was crying. Before my name was announced, I already had tears in my eyes. But, I covered myself so that nobody could see me. Hehe then, my name was announced as 5A's achiever. I was delighted, only Allah knows how I felt at that moment. I went to Anis and we congratulated each other. So then, my tears flowed through my cheeks and fell off the ground. Hm my parents were not there to share the good news. Luckily, I got Anis around me, then I called my mom and told her about my result. She was glad and I was happy to hear her happy voice. Yeah, that feeling when I've already done what my mom dreamed of. So, will I be okay next year? Another war I have to face. Hm do pray for me :') after what I've done during my final exam, I feel so scared and regret about it, and I will try to make a change.

Lots of love, ♥

Dayana

No comments: