Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The words ,


Hey people, sorry for lack of updates for almost 2 weeks. Wait, like who cares Dayana? Hehe, so there's not much stories to be told. Hm result? I'm not going to tell you about it. It's unexpectedly a bad result. Seriously, how am I going to survive with this kind of result? I wonder how my life will be next year. I've been putting my parents in shame because of my results. It shouldn't be happening this way. I promised to myself that I would do my very best for this final exam. But, praise to Allah, I am satisfied with my Maths result. I got 91% for that subject. I was really delighted to hear that from Aina and Aliana :') But, other subjects? Hm, it can't be happening next year. Serve me right -.- Should be ashamed of myself :/ Dayana, wake up. Next year, you'll be facing a great war at your age of 15. 

Anyway, I told my mom already about this, and she was kind of frustrated at the first place but she has been okay now, I guess since I told her that this final exam was kinda tough, I mean really really tough. Maybe she would understand my situation. She also printed out my siblings' results, it was like a motivation for us. It was printed to be pasted on the bathroom door -.- Well maybe, on Report Card Day, she won't be coming since we already knew the results. Erm but I think that isn't her main reason for not going. Maybe she's still depressed about THIS thing. Sorry Ibu, but I can promise only this one thing - do my very best for the exam next year. Do pray for me, mom. I just want you to be proud of me and be lucky to have the only daughter like me ♥ Omg, that shows how much I love you Ibu :') I know you expect only this from me.

Dayana

No comments: