Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thoughts of everything ,


Hey people, so Syameer is already at home. Hm, his result is fine but not so good. Hey, I'm really proud of him actually. At least, he tried to do his very best than before. He used to fail an important subject but, now even there's no C right? Don't worry little brother, just wait for the next exam. Even though it's too early to say this, you will know how tough the subjects will be than now. Just don't give up okay, little boy. 

Anyway, I am so excited for tonight. I'm going to Istana Budaya to watch Badai Semalam theater. Since Aaron Aziz will be acting in the theater, so I would like to take this chance to see him even from long distance :') Hehe, erm unfortunately I can't bring my camera along. Hm why? WHY? Okay, maybe it's forbidden. Never mind, let my eyes be the witness. So, I'll update about this later okay. Weehee, I'm so excited ♥.♥ Erm actually, let's just hope that the theater will be fun since it'll be worth buying the tickets. Till then.

Dayana

No comments: