Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The victims ,


Hey people, I just can't wait for this 12 at midnight. I'll update later okay. Hey, the war is about to end tomorrow. So, currently I'm studying Kemahiran Hidup and all about the 'rumahtangga' stuffs. Whoah, never mind. Hm, apparently I am not sure for getting all A's but still, I'm confident with myself. Hope to get some A's. Haaa, here's a story I want to share. Just now, after the Teacher Mardhiah, who is my Geography teacher was about to collect my paper after the exam, suddenly she said ' ini dia budak pandai maths ni ' and I was like haaaa, *question mark here*. Then, suddenly people by people were saying that I got full marks for my Maths Paper 2. Guys (ayat emy...), I know this is not something to be proud of, I just want to share one of the good news if it's true right. At least, this makes me a bit relieved about the exam result. But seriously, I don't believe rumors so, I'll wait and see for the upcoming day when my Maths teacher is about to give out the papers. So so, see you in next short update because I'll be updating another good news to share :') xx, till then.

Dayana

No comments: