Sunday, December 4, 2011

Changing ,


Hey people, as you see, I'm back. My past? Yeah, it's already vanished from my mind. Don't have to think about it anymore. So, when I was being invisible, many things happened. Many kinds of decision I've made. And of course, I really miss my fellow friends :') Hee, so you see, my blog appearance has been changed. I was just getting bored with the last one, so I decided to make a change of it. Approved - me, myself really like it. Okay, on last Friday, my family and I watched Ombak Rindu expect my dad at 10 pm something. Yeah, it was kind of awkward because my mother actually doesn't really like to watch movie in cinema. Usually, she will wait for the CD to be sold in the store. But, this movie, she really loves it and decided to watch it instantly. So, we just joined her. So, the movie was okay and I really enjoyed watching it. I don't know why, but I think you should grab the tickets now. Weee, I bought Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Part 2 the other day and I already watched them. Hehe, I was so happy. Not because of getting the CD, but also satisfied because finally, I've watched them. Speaking of Harry Potter, it reminds me of Aliana. Hehe, I wonder how she's doing eh. Of course she's fine, she's a big girl.

Haaa, my mom decided to jog starting this Monday. I'm so excited, it has been a long time since me and my mom last jogged together. Besides, I can lose this weight of mine and be healthy before the school starts. Hm lately, I've been eating unhealthy food a lot and that's not good like seriously! So, make some exercise to overcome it (insert grin here) Speaking of school, I don't start reading a book yet. Hm I should be starting this week, make a revision and be a smart little girl instantly - okay, that's insane! Anyway my mom asked me to wake up early every morning just to be prepared for next year session. Okay, I really think so hm, but that needs a lot to process. I admit, I wake up at 10 am or more almost every morning since holiday began. So, I planned to start it smoothly. Hey, no need to rush aight. 

Hm anyway, I'm craving for a cup of Tutti Frutti. I really need one, please. Listen, my stomach is making a sound, hehe really don't have to tell that -.- And, really want to watch Breaking Dawn but with whom? Nvm, I'll find one creature ;-)

Dayana

No comments: