Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Doesn't comfort me.


(Morning post) Hey people, I'm having flu right now. I keep sneezing today. Whatever it is, I must recover soon. I want to play badminton often and also follow wherever my mom goes. But, there's only one issue, I can't stand with the taste of medicine. Okay, I just took Panadol Soluble two times yesterday. Hee, I just found out that it solutes very fast in the water and I was amazed a bit. I just looked at the tablet amazingly. Oh, about the taste? It makes my throat feels uncomfortable at first. Seriously, I can't stand with this situation. My nose can sense nothing. Urgh, mucus! Disgusting, isn't it? And, my voice? Doesn't sound like it was already. Hence, my eyes? It turns reddish suddenly. But, still grateful to have a mother who really cares about me. She's the one who asked me to swallow those tablets. Yeah, but due to my condition, I have to.

(Evening post) So, I decided to add up some words for this evening. I'm too lazy of making another post. Tomorrow, PMR 2011 results will be given out to 96's. I hope they will be satisfied with their result. So, to all my cousins, 15-years-old aunty, all 96's especially my schoolmates, I wish you luck tomorrow okay. If you think your result sucks, just move on and try again during next big exam. Hm suddenly, I feel nervous. It's my turn next year to be in their shoe :/

Anyway, my dad's car key is lost. It happened last night, but everybody noticed its loss this morning. My dad doesn't know about this actually, due to his mood to drive the other car. Seriously, if he finds out, everybody in the house has to take the responsibility, especially me and abang. Yeah, we're the last person who used the car to buy Tutti Frutti for supper. Please Allah, give us clues to find the key. Or else.. Everybody will be volunteered to listen to his nagging. Hm we're freaking out.

Dayana

No comments: