Sunday, December 11, 2011

Don't be hurt.


Hey, have you been hurt by someone? Someone you really care and adore? Doesn't matter they're just your friends or someone special in your life. If you've been, you must really know exactly how it feels right. It hurts, really. But seriously, it doesn't mean you have to give up and do nothing right. I admit, after I've been hurt long time ago, I felt like I wasn't needed in this life. Nobody would really care about me. I asked myself a question, what should I do? Commit suicide? Never crossed in my mind at all. But, avoid people? I thought that was the best, but I was afraid to do so. Well, I did think if I avoid people, maybe the problem will be solved and everyone would stay out of my business. Eventually, I did. Unfortunately, during the process of avoiding people, it was hard to face it. Everybody was still looking for me, asked me whether I'm okay or not. See, I suffered enough. The fact is, I still need them in my life. Hence, I realized that there's many people out there still really care about me. It's just I didn't realize at the first place. So what I'm trying to say is, no matter how far you try to run away from your problem, the ones who really care about you will come closer. You just can't lose them, just try to accept the fact. Don't lose them because of some fools around you. Yeah, I hope this will remind you and of course, myself too. You're always given some options so, decide wisely. Till then.

Dayana

No comments: