Sunday, December 18, 2011

Turning bigger.


Hey people, hee I just took my bath and I'm smelling really really nice, erm it's just the power of Lifebuoy bodywash effect actually. So few days ago, I bought some revision books of Form 1 and Form 2. Yeah, I didn't buy Form 3's, yet. Look, I don't want to mess my house with a lot of books for the time being. I want to study slowly and smoothly. Besides, I don't want to mix my revision during this holiday with next year's chapters. Like I said, smoothly. As you know, I don't go to any tuition class, yet. Perhaps, next year I'll get a home tutor teacher ;-) I have to study hard, really. 

Next chapter (with Taylor Swift's tone in Story of Us please..) ; Well, tomorrow my mom and I will go shopping for my school uniform and other preparation too. Sometimes I just can't believe that I'm turning to 15 next year. Nvm, I have to accept this fact somehow. Omg, I miss my friends. It has been too long I didn't meet them. Speaking of them, 2 Gemilang will have a reception at Bukit Raja. Ya Allah, finally I get to see them.

Dayana

No comments: