Friday, December 23, 2011

Through everything.


Hey humans, hmm I woke up this morning as in yesterday and my mom called my name. I opened my door and she was already there.. right in front of my door room. She seemed very happy and she was smiling plus, grinning. The truth is, I've been accepted to the school I've stated before. Maybe my mom is very happy, but I'm not. Instead, I feel so pathetic. I have to leave my girlfriends, schoolmates, everything and Adib. Yes, my parents made this choice. I admit, I feel so sad. But, when I think of it back, maybe my childhood friend till now, Hafetz was right. Parents' choice always the best, and maybe there will be something good happen next. Yeah, I always pray for that too. It's not that I hate that school. All schools are just the same, it's just our decision to choose which path we want. It's about my future. Just, I'm afraid of losing contact with them. In fact, I still want to stay keep in touch with them. Always. Please, only Allah knows how I feel right now. Hmm I was crying and I had no one to talk with. Suddenly, Aliana just popped out in my mind. I don't know why, so she was listening to me :') well even though her Internet connection was acting so not cool, but it's okay to me. At least, I let everything out to someone. And not to forget, I chatted with Aina too and I told her. Hey, it was damn fun, two person I really miss were there to give me support. So, next year, it's our turn to face PMR just like 96's just did few months ago. I'll be prepared, and all 97's you too.

Dayana

No comments: