Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Non reckless ,


Hey people, how's holiday? Cool? Well, that's good. At least, you got something interesting to do. Hm mine? I planned to go shopping with mom or friends, watch every single movie available (which is interesting), go for a vacation, eat food as many as I can before. But, I do none of them yet. Hee, the last one has to be ignored. It's like I don't have any perfect time to do those. Hm I just want to fill this holiday with some joy and fun. It's just I don't want to just sit at home, watch tv as long as I can, eat some unhealthy food (which I asked you to ignore in the previous sentence), get fat and unbalanced body, sleep late at night, and finally get a long sleep till afternoon. So perhaps, I will think of something to do or to go before the school starts. Just don't forget to remind myself and yourself about PMR next year. Wee, I'm a big girl now.

Anyway, me and Atiqah maybe will watch Puss In Boots at Subang Parade next week. But, we didn't decide the date yet. Oh God, I really miss her :') Hee, plus there's a lot of stories to be shared. Hm speaking of her, it reminds me of our sleepover routine before. Hehe, every holiday I would sleep at her house since she's staying in hostel. We used to watch tv late at night and online till we get asleep. But now, we've been busy with our school and stuffs. Hey girl, just want to say that I miss you a lot :') Hee, well I'm lucky to have you #justsaying

Dayana

No comments: