Saturday, December 31, 2011

I have loved you.

Hey humans, so I just got back from Bukit Raja. Yeah, I had a reunion with 2 Gemilang '11 today. Well, it was great meeting my classmates who will be my ex schoolmates next year :') Hmm so, I was happy today for getting some presents from my classmates and my gurlzz. I was surprised, never thought that I would get such wonderful things before my leaving. Anyway Emy didn't show up, due to some reason :'/ Why Emy, why? And after that, I watched Jack and Jill with Aliana, Aina and Anis. We also accompanied Anis to buy a tee for herself :'/ using a voucher $$ So, let the pictures tell.


Presenting.. Our 'adorable' faces.








Shaza was there too :')


Hi Hairil ;-)








Crazy guys next table.




Nizam.. with his pizza slice.


Talkative girl behind my table.


Got our own specialty.












One last shot, aww I wish Emy was there :')

So guys, thanks for ze reunion and Alhamdulillah, I had blast. And for the gifts, thank you so much! I love them all. And, thanks for being such crazy maniac and awesome classmates for this whole year. I'll always remember this year, 2011 ♥

Ze presents will be uploaded in next post. Till then.

Dayana

No comments: