Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Part of my life.


Hello kids, oh am I that old? I'm sorry. Hey people, so my preparation for school is 45% done. Hehe if my mom reads this, I'll get a free flying kick. Hm even I don't read any book yet during this holiday. Okay I'm worried.. about myself. Feel like I already lost part of my old 'me'. When I was kid, I love to read books. I mean, a lot of reference books. This is not bragging, but kindly I admit. Now? My reference books I already bought, are all left untouched yet. My mom used to say.. I mean, always say that if you want to buy something, make sure it's something you always want to use. Hmm yeah, so in just 4 days time, it's New Year of 2012. I'm just too happy of making some new resolution. About PMR? Don't have to mention, I already have it in mind. 

Anyway, looks like my pretty and fluffy friend, Afina is joining cheerleaders team for our school. Fluffy? I mean, like a teddy bear! And I wonder, how cute she is when putting the cheerleader outfit on her body. She's very excited about it, and good luck Afina! I'll always support you dear. Oh speaking of her, I really miss her :') Like so very much. I still remember when one day, she came to school and joined the bunch of our friends. And suddenly, I hugged her. Seriously, I felt so calm haha and she seemed didn't care I hugged her too tight. See, I don't care how was it as long as she was once there besides me.

And, I already found my childhood diary! So I read the whole book, it was so funny and I found myself smiling alone. And sometimes, grinning. Also, laughing while saying 'seriously? my god, malunya' Lastly, laughing loudly until my mom knocked my door to make sure I'm okay.

Dayana

No comments: